How to Generate More Happiness into Your Day
By Jesse McLean
Project Happiness contributing writer, Jesse McLean, is a writer who creates motivational material people can apply to their everyday life to achieve new heights.
It is easy to get lost in the routine of everyday life, commutes, the work grind, and keeping up with news, and technology, etc. In the midst of all of this, taking time out to express gratitude for life’s simple moments can have a big impact on your level of happiness.
Jesse shares 5 ways your you can generate more happiness into your daily life.
- Be happy with what you have. Often times we are conditioned to want more. It is necessary to set goals for yourself but don’t lose sight of what’s already in front of you.
- Take your hands off my wheel. Constant worry about the future only builds anxiety. Take time to enjoy where you are in the present, and keep a positive outlook that things will fall into place.
- Practice Generosity. When we act out of kindness and love, it comes back around to us. If we want kindness to be given to us, we must first put it out into the world.
- Mindfulness. Mindfulness brings you into the moment and allows your mind and body to relax. It can help you focus on your breathing to get a better flow of oxygen throughout your body.
- Laughter is the best medicine. If you’re having a frustrating moment, watch or read something funny and allow yourself to relax. Laughter releases positive energy and it’s contagious, so pass it on!
To find out more about generating more happiness into your day from Project Happiness, read the full article here: How to Generate More Happiness Into Your Day